CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Morning...

I took Gabby to church with me. She is soooo cute sometimes.

First off she got in the car, looked right at me and said, "why are you so mad this morning?" I replied that I wasn't mad...just tired. She insisted that I must have stayed out too late last night because otherwise I wouldn't be so tired. Thats right Gabby......a full time job, school and homework aren't enough to make me tired during the week and sleeping in one day a week will definitely catch me up on sleep. I wanted to roll my eyes but knew she would see me and slap them right out of my head.

I looked over at her this morning in church, when she was only a few seconds away from falling fast asleep, and thought of how wonderful it would be to live as long as she has and still remember just about every memory of my 91 year old life. She is so amazing, she can still cook a mean pot of potato soup and a banana nut bread to die for. All the while she complains about not being able to "see a lick" or hear just about anything.

So funny......

0 comments: