is starting to get to me. I'm tired all the time and I catch myself snapping at people for no particular reason (mostly Jordan). =0( I gotta stop that. I just love him to pieces and don't want to take anything out on him.
We are getting our engagement pictures back today!! Yay! We are super excited to see them. We only took them this last Saturday and it feels like we have waited forever for them. I can't wait to see how they turned out. It's gonna be great! =0)
I am kind of in a weird place with school right now. Part of me says it is super hard and I don't know how I am going to get through it. The other part of me is relaxed and taking it in stride. I don't want to get too relaxed about it because then I stand a chance of failing. At the same time I don't want to over stress about it because I tend to shut down and do nothing when I over stress. I don't know....I guess I will figure it all out sometime. I just have to keep telling myself....only 3 more months....I've come too far to quit now.
Tuesday Ten
13 years ago
1 comments:
You can do it Opal! I love ya!! and YAY for engagement pictures!!
Post a Comment