CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Life.....

is pretty much a big ball of perfection right now. Although I hit a few bumps in the road every now and then, I basically have it made.

Sometimes I forget to give thanks and notice how blessed I am from day to day. If there was one thing I would change about myself it would probably be that....I want to remember to give thanks for my blessings every day.

What more could I ask for? I have a wonderful job that I would not give up for the world. I work with people who give me recognition for my accomplishments and cheer me on all the way when they realize I am working hard.

My family tends to be a bit nuts sometimes but, for the most part, we stick together in order to help each other through the hard times. Its what matters most.

Finally.....Jordan. Oh, my Jordan. God sent him to me at precisely the right time. I was just about at my wits end with things not working out and basically fed up with jerks who wouldn't know how to treat a woman right if it slapped them. It is so comforting to know that someone will always be there for me for the rest of my life....no matter what. No matter how many times I yell, no matter how many times I kick the dog, no matter how mean I am in the morning. We loves one another. I can't get enough of him!!!

Now we are off to get coffee!!

0 comments: