seem to be going on right now! Yet, when someone calls that I haven't spoken with in a while I just say, "oh, not a whole lot, just work and school." Seriously? I feel like I have been run ragged and all I can say is "oh not a whole lot????" I really need to get it together.
On a more positive note...I found my amazing wedding dress on Saturday! It was great. My mother, Claire and Jordan's mother came and my Aunt Guyla surprised me there! We looked and looked for the perfect one, and finally found it. It was a lonely little dress on a mannequin at the front. Aunt Guyla saw it and said, "why don't you try this one??" I was somewhat against it at first and basically tried on the dress because she wanted me to. I loved it!! As of now, I will be the most beautiful lady in the Methodist church on June 13th. Yay! =0)
I have to go back to the doctor on Monday...AGAIN. I'll tell you what, if I never had to see a doctor ever again it would be too soon. It gets so tiring to go all the way to Ft. Worth to see the doctor for about an hour, only to drive all the way home again. On the other hand, I get so caught up in being mad about driving 4 hours that I forget to be grateful for the wonderful doctor I have found. It was about this time last year that I was fed up with looking for a competent doctor that fit my needs. Now I have one! Maybe I should shut up with the belly aching about driving so far. At least I can walk up stairs and brush my own teeth.....a lot more than I could say this time last year. =0)
I'm a lucky gal.....
Tuesday Ten
13 years ago
1 comments:
You're on my official blogroll, now. I guess that means welcome to the cool kids' club.
: )
Post a Comment