So....my friend Julie is doing this thing on her blog so I am doing it on mine. I think it is neat and I am hoping it will help me to be more positive about the little things in life.
Here is the deal.....it is called Gifts In Small Things. I have jumped on the band wagon fashionably late, so I am starting on January 3rd. One should pick out something in each day from which they have been blessed and tell about it. I think it will be fun.....so here goes.
1. Going to work. I love my job! I enjoyed going in to work today (on my day off) just to catch up on missed work over the holidays.
2. Finding a great sale at Hobby Lobby. Oh My WORD!!!!! Thanks to one Mrs. Julie Wittie, I was informed of 66% off of decor at Hobby Lobby. I had the opportunity to cash in on 50% off wall decor, 66% off of home decor and 80% off of Christmas decorations. Although a carrot nose or two was broken off of the snow men, I caught a great deal.
3. Cooking dinner for Hunny. (man he hates that) Jordan and I have been together for almost a year and he has yet to get a decent meal out of me. I decided I am going to learn how to cook now that I have a little more time to myself after graduation. Tonight I made pepper-lime chicken with seasoned potatoes and salad. It was great, Jacob and Trejo confirmed.
These are my blessings for the day.
I can't guarantee I will be able to keep up with every single day of this, but I am going to give it my all.
Happy blogging!!
Tuesday Ten
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment