CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

When I Graduate

I get so dang tired of the question, "so what are you gonna do when you graduate!?" I feel like people want me to tell them I am going to be a marveous educator or cure cancer. Sorry folks....I hate to disappoint you but I already have a job I love...and I'm stickin' with it.

Because I need something to come up with when they ask me, I have decided to compile a list.

1. Read. And not take a quiz over it the next day.

2. Learn to cook food people can actually eat.

3. Work 8-5. No more scheduling around my classes.

4. Have a weekend to myself. No papers to write or articles to analyze.

5. Plan my wedding.

Unfortunately there are only 5 items on my list. You would think that after 5 1/2 years of school I would know what I want to do when I get out.

Too bad....I wanna relax.

=0)

0 comments: