I have been feeling rather nostalgic about New York City lately. I know, random thought right? Oh, I miss it so. The honking of horns, the people, the skyscrapers, and the parks.
I cry when I have to leave. If I could have Jordan and my amazing job in New York I would be in heaven. The last time I visited (in June) I despised going to my hotel room. In the event of a shower or a couple of hours of sleep, I would sit by the window of my 14th floor hotel room, literally put my hands to the window, and feel the energy. Who wouldn't want to live in a place like this?
I love walking through Central Park and hearing jazz bands. I love to walk down the street and see a Starbucks and fruit stand on every corner. Every one eats healty in New York. Walking is a must, and, despite the common idea, the subway is lots of fun!
Oh I miss it so.
Tuesday Ten
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment